So the world tour extension was decided by extreme idleness. Before spring 2013, I won’t see my homeland Germany. I am back to a travel time of 1 year (-;
- to Laos via Chiang Rai and Chiang Kong
- to Luang Prabang by Mekong Slow Boat
- to Pakse for 4,000 islands
- to Siem Reap for Angkor Wat
- to Pnomh Penh, the capital of Cambodia
- to Ho-Chi-Minh (Saigon) in Vietnam
- to China up the Vietnamese coast by train
I’ll start travelling in 1 week at the latest. I won’t have a choice then. My 60 days Thailand visa expires (-;
- Beijing, China
- Busan, South Korea
- Vladivostok, Russia
- Sapporo, Japan
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Vancouver, Canada
Greg will most likely cut short the world tour at this point. So for the pacific crossing, I am looking for a travel partner in the 2-cabin. The price is at 1200 EUR per person and decreases now every week in selling off.
1200 EUR is not exactly chicken feed, but a trans-Pacific flight also costs 600 EUR. If you subtract the flight costs, 32 EUR remain per day for 19 days all inclusive luxury on a fucking ocean liner!
Who is on board?